The Kinglake Ranges Foundation is a Community Foundation that was established in February 2011. It is a not-for-profit Company Limited by Guarantee registered with the Australian Taxation Office and ACNC for Tax Concession Charity (TCC) status.
The primary objective of the Foundation is to build a significant pool of capital that can be wisely invested to provide charitable support and benefit for the communities that make up the Kinglake Ranges, year in year out.
The object of the Kinglake Ranges Foundation is to provide support, relief, care and assistance to individuals and communities in the Kinglake Ranges who suffered directly or indirectly as a result of the Victorian Bushfires, now and into the future by:
- developing a permanent endowment to assist the recovery and growth of communities across the Kinglake Ranges
- assessing and responding to emerging and changing needs of Kinglake Ranges Communities
- facilitating funding, delivery, construction and operation of local community infrastructure & facilities
- providing and facilitating programs and services addressing specific areas of need in Kinglake Ranges communities
- serving as a resource catalyst for charitable activities in Kinglake Ranges communities
- facilitating the collection and distribution of resources and donations to be used for charitable activities in Kinglake Ranges Communities
- creating new partnerships in the communities across the Kinglake Ranges
- providing local leadership in the provision of support, relief and assistance to Kinglake Ranges communities
- doing all other things which are necessary to expedient to further the objects of the foundation